The California Association for Collaborative Courts
CACC Share the Vision – Shape the Future
October 20-21, 2016 Irvine, California
As part of the 2016 California Association of Collaborative Courts Conference, we ask that participants complete a brief evaluation presented by the National Drug Court Institute (NDCI) and the National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP). The evaluation provides NDCI and NADCP with valuable feedback to help improve and develop future trainings. The evaluation link will be live on October 20th and close Nov. 3rd.
- The California Association of Drug Court Professionals (CADCP) is now the California Association of Collaborative Courts (CACC).
- Our new name more accurately reflects our ongoing support of ALL collaborative courts throughout California.
- We have revised this website to reflect our new name going forward. You will still find references to CADCP throughout the website, reflecting the history and development of our organization since 1996. We are proud of our beginning as CADCP and we look forward to the future as CACC.
- Provide training, technical assistance, and mutual support to collaborative courts in the State of California,
- Promote and advocate for the establishment and funding of effective collaborative courts, and
- Support evidence-based practice guidelines for collaborative court programs.
CACC is committed to advocacy on behalf of collaborative courts in the State of California, to statewide communication with its membership and to the professional development of California’s collaborative court professionals.
Collaborative Courts’ shared goals:
- Restoration of lives
- Children saved and families reunited
- Reduction of drug use
- Reduction of crime
- Increased public safety
- Taxpayer savings