California Association of Collaborative Courts
Welcome to California Association of Collaborative Courts (CACC)
Apply Now for the Law Enforcement – Mental Health Learning Sites Program. Click to Learn More and Apply.
CACC – Our Mission:
- Provide training, technical assistance, and mutual support to collaborative courts in the State of California,
- Promote and advocate for the establishment and funding of effective collaborative courts, and
- Support evidence-based practice guidelines for collaborative court programs.
CACC is committed to advocacy on behalf of collaborative courts in the State of California, to statewide communication with its membership and to the professional development of California’s collaborative court professionals.
- Ten Key Components of Collaborative Courts
- The various types of Collaborative Courts.
- Click link for list of CACC’s Board of Directors
Properly and Effectively Adjudicating Drugged Drivers
Call for papers on Veterans’ Treatment Courts
Apply Now for the Law Enforcement–Mental Health Learning Sites Program
Veteran Mentor Boot Camp for Veterans Courts in California
Upcoming Beyond the Bench Conference, Dec 2017
Collaborative Courts’ shared goals:
- Restoration of lives
- Children saved and families reunited
- Reduction of drug use
- Reduction of crime
- Increased public safety
- Taxpayer savings
Our diverse membership includes: judges, prosecutors, defense lawyers, probation and parole agents, law enforcement officers, case managers, CPS case workers, therapists, treatment professionals, court administrators, research scientists and more. The CACC membership year runs annually from July 1 to June 30 and is now open for 2017.
25 Years of Drug Court: The Beginning
The California Association of Collaborative Courts (CACC) makes every effort to provide accurate information at this website; however, inaccuracies and outdated information may be found here on occasion. External sites are responsible for their own content; CACC accepts no responsibility for information found at other sites to which we are linked.