California Association of Collaborative Courts
Welcome to California Association of Collaborative Courts (CACC)
CACC – Our Mission:
- Provide training, technical assistance, and mutual support to collaborative courts in the State of California,
- Promote and advocate for the establishment and funding of effective collaborative courts, and
- Support evidence-based practice guidelines for collaborative court programs.
CACC is committed to advocacy on behalf of collaborative courts in the State of California, to statewide communication with its membership and to the professional development of California’s collaborative court professionals.
- Ten Key Components of Collaborative Courts
- The various types of Collaborative Courts.
- Click link for list of CACC’s Board of Directors
Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Grant Solicitation Released
SAVE-the-DATE! Beyond the Bench 24: Uniting for a Better Future
Register Now for 2017 Treatment Court Practitioner Trainings
Deborah Cima Recognized
New NDCI Fact Sheet: Naloxone: Overview and Considerations for Drug Court Programs
Collaborative Courts’ shared goals:
- Restoration of lives
- Children saved and families reunited
- Reduction of drug use
- Reduction of crime
- Increased public safety
- Taxpayer savings
25 Years of Drug Court: The Beginning
The California Association of Collaborative Courts (CACC) makes every effort to provide accurate information at this website; however, inaccuracies and outdated information may be found here on occasion. External sites are responsible for their own content; CACC accepts no responsibility for information found at other sites to which we are linked.