CACC – California Association of Collaborative Courts
American University Drug Court Technical Assistance Project
The Drug Court Technical Assistance Project has been operating at American University since 1994 and serves as a national clearinghouse for drug court information and activity. It provides a wide range of office-based services, including telephone consultation, e-mail responses to information requests, networking and facilitation of telephone conference calls among peers to discuss issues of concern, and dissemination of sample operational materials developed by drug courts. The project also compiles and continually updates information on national drug court activity and emerging issues, and maintains an extensive reference collection of drug court materials, selections from which are posted on a rotating basis on the Clearinghouse website.
- FAQ.Assessment Instruments. Rev.5.20.15: Instruments for Screening and Assessment of Drug Court Participants To Determine Risk, Need, and Level of Care
- FAQ.Assessment Instruments. Rev.5.20.15 FAQ.Ex Parte Communication
- Medicaid.8.31Medicaid Coverage for Substance Abuse and Related Services for Drug Court Clients
- TREATMENT GUIDE for Judges..126.96.36.199Treatment Guide for Judges
- FAQ. Drug Tests – Responses to Positive Tests.2.1Therapeutic Responses to Positive Drug Tests
For further information, contact:
|Eunice Pierre, Policy Advisor
Bureau of Justice Assistance
U.S. Department of Justice
810 Seventh Street N.W.
Washington D.C. 20531
Tel: (202) 202-514-1473
|Caroline S. Cooper, Director
BJA Drug Court Clearinghouse
Justice Programs Office
School of Public Affairs
4400 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20016-8159
Tel: (202) 885-2875