CACC – California Association of Collaborative Courts
Newly Posted Funding Opportunities
From time to time we will post funding opportunities in our News section. We will also link to those posts here.
Generic Funding Opportunites
Below we provide links to several organizations which provide funding opportunities. You must follow the information presented on the specific website. Good luck.
- Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts Funding Announcements.
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) Grants
- U.S. DOJ Office of Justice Programs Funding Resources.
- California Courts Grants and Funding Opportunities.
- List of current Government Grant Opportunities, not restricted to drug court related grants.
Information for Federal Grant Applicants
Federal grant applications, continuations, etc – have to be uploaded now to Grants.gov. You must be registered well in advance of applications. Once you register it takes 48-72 hours to complete the validation process. If you do not have an active System for Award Management (SAM) registration prior to submitting your application it will be screened out and returned to you. Click this link to go to the SAM home page.
The California Association of Collaborative Courts (CACC) makes every effort to provide accurate information at this website; however, inaccuracies and outdated information may be found here on occasion. External sites are responsible for their own content; CACC accepts no responsibility for information found at other sites to which we are linked.