CACC – California Association of Collaborative Courts
- Ongoing advocacy for increased state funding for drug courts
- Yearly trainings for updates, best practices, and networking
- Current research outcomes and other information relevant to our field via “CACC Communiques”
CACC’s membership year is July 1 to June 30. It is time to join for 2017.
- Individual memberships are $25 per year.
- Organization memberships for up to 7 members are $150 per year.
The California Association of Collaborative Courts was established in 1996 as California Association of Drug Court Professionals. The cost of membership at that time was $25.00. It is now many years later and the cost of membership remains the same. What also remains the same is CACC’s commitment to being of service to California’s collaborative justice court professionals – YOU!
We are a volunteer organization. Our effectiveness is based on your participation.
- Complete the appropriate membership form, select either individual or organization membership.
- Payment is processed via PayPal. You can use a PayPal account or just pay with a credit card. After you fill out the form you will be directed to PayPal to submit your payment.
- If you must mail in a check, fill out the form and submit it. After submitting the form you will be directed to PayPal. Close the page but be sure to mail in payment to CACC, PO Box 559, Mentone, CA 92359. Your membership is activated only after receipt of payment.
- Membership questions may be sent via email to Candy Corcoran <email@example.com>.
The California Association of Collaborative Courts (CACC) makes every effort to provide accurate information at this website; however, inaccuracies and outdated information may be found here on occasion. External sites are responsible for their own content; CACC accepts no responsibility for information found at other sites to which we are linked.