CACC – California Association of Collaborative Courts
- Employment Opportunities – none at this time
- 2014 Cost Benefit Analysis of Drug Courts, National Institute of Justice, Research in Brief
- Top 10 Drug Court Best Practices and Five Best Practice Standards: What the research tells us and how it relates to the new best practice standards – by Hon. Stephen Manley, Judge, Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara.
- Employment Options for Ex-Felons
- Making the Most of Incentives and Sanctions By Douglas B. Marlowe, JD, PhD, Chief of Science, Policy & Law, NADCP. See also Effective Use of Rewards and Sanctions also by Dr. Marlowe.
For other resources, including a compendium of drug court research hover your mouse over the Resources link in the main menu to see the drop down menu.
Please send resources you know to be of value for California’s collaborative justice court professionals to email@example.com.